Re: Proposed New Rules: Discussion and Feedback

You know that person who dances around the rules. No I don't, that's the trouble. I know a few argumentative people who blow their top now and again, but that's the web. If they cross the line into abuse, the proper rules will deal with them. I'm sure the archives are filled with examples of people who've been banned for breaking all the concrete rules, but you don't seem to be able to provide a single example of anyone who's ever behaved in the way you describe. We don't even have proper trolls on here. The amazon book forum of all places had more trolls than we have round here. Rules normally get drawn up to prevent actual existing problems not fantasy scenarios. But why not host a pole anyway? It can't be a popularity contest in terms of cliques voting for their friends, so why not. Are you worried that too many people on here aren't fit to vote?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector