Re: The Road To Rage I: Fires Of War -- First Person Shooter

severestormsteve1 wrote:
thetruegamer wrote:

Heh from the quotes I've seen your tone when you asked for a walkthrough was rather demanding. The comunity has no obligation to teach you how to play.
And what exactly do you wanna know about the map editor? I can't remember everything at the top of my head, but if there's anything you want explained, go ahead and ask.

Actually thetruegamer, who are you to judge someone's tone by what they write on a forum? I was a bit frustrated, and sure I might have used a bit of a harsh tone, but it was in no way demanding. I said that I had posted asking for a review, and hadn't got one. As a result, I said I was going to abanden the game all together if I didn't get one, basically implying that I would need a review before I could play this game, and expressing some frustration for not having gott en it after asking for it. And maybe, like I said, I might've put a little too much harsh tone in what I wrote--I could've reworded it, but it isn't your place to decide that my post conveys a tone that it actually doesn't, and then call me out on something completely untrue. so if I were you, I'd just keep your mouth shut for a while, get your thoughts together, and then post a genuin post regarding either road to rage, or a valid comment on what I said in my previous posts.

Hi.
That question is rather interesting, that one about who I am to judge what you write on this forum. If you want to know the answer of that question, I'll point you to my presentation somewhere on this forum, though I'd have to go search it first since you can't do that on your own, it seems.
Sarcasm aside, to answer what I Think you really ment:
I presume that you are Writing this on a forum for people to read, eh? You wrote you r message on a forum, we are gonna read the message as you write it,
and not in any other way (because no one here can read minds), so what you actually intended is beyond me.
Also, you practically told me to shut up, after asking for my help. Now, do you want my help or my silence?
However, I am not gonna respond to idiots, so if you have some specific questions in mind, please post them. I like helping out, but I want people to try first.
For example I Believe someone asked if there was a map maker included with trtr. Well I will just say, if you have trtr installed, go check the dang folder.
Also, how to get it to work ... search the forums, search on google, read the instructions. If you aren't a complete moron you'll have a map down in half an hour.
But by any chance, if you have something particular in mind, ask. In fact do not be afraid to ask, but please don't be an overlazy bastard or a complete idiot.

  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ultradude306
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: severestormsteve1
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ultradude306
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Adel
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ultradude306
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Adel
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ultradude306
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ultradude306
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ultradude306
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ultradude306
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: thetruegamer
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: thetruegamer
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: severestormsteve1
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: arqmeister