Re: A Message to all Admins and Moderators

Agreed with Sterlock. This cannot be laid at my feet, or Dark's feet, or anyone else's feet in the last little while. Quite frankly the forum has been growing more tense in, I'd say, the last two to three years. It's a trend I've noticed, and part of why I'm arguing so strongly in favour of both expiring warnings and a community failure clause over on the rules topic. When this forum started it was a whole lot tamer, generally speaking. Mods have a tougher time here than they used to back in the day. And I'm well aware I'm dating myself now. lol

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Muhammad Hajjar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : swigjr23 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector