Re: accessible torrent client?

There's also free download manager, but it's a little fiddly, until you get the hang of using the application.

While I have no problems using it, not all torrents work with it for some reason, particularly if the swarm is using uTorrent.

I still use uTorrent when I decide to torrent something, which is hardly ever these days.

The version of uTorrent I have as I write this is 3.4.9, and it still works.

I don't know if they still have the ads, because they're not getting in the way of NVDA, either that or I removed most of the toolbar clutter.