Re: the world's dumbest forum topic

Hi.
Two things.
@5, would'nt the heavy duty bars really overload the walls power outlet?
Regarding the power, yeah, I think the only real good solution is distributing it over two power strips and sockets. We could technically eliminate the powered harddrive by ordering a new harddrive bigger than the old one you have now, putting the data of the old hdd ont the new hdd and be done with that.
there are also these multiport charging cables. You have your normal charging cable for a lighning or micro uSB device, but you have multiple chargers at the end next to each other, like a lightening, micro USB, or multiple lightening chargers, or what ever combination. You plug the cable into the uSB wall adapter just liike as a normaler chargers.
You could charge your iPhoone and the iPad with the same cable then.

Greetings Moritz.