Re: Hogwarts live

I can say that ks is a little different in it's things to do there are the usual forest fights and discoveries, but there are also dungeons and things added, like magictown, and other minor, yet noteable bosses to slay. I know most don't go for the rp,  but if any of you find some logd sights super deep and serious with the rp, that usually not the case with ks. I like it because of it's fun, and friendly atmosphere and it's generous players and things to do. I"m not saying it's a complete overhall, but it's not all the same, and the mounts are not all unlocked at 1 dk, heh and in fact you can visit athena on there, and figure out what's available when.