Re: The Vale (Adventure Game) Beta Test Discussion

I still haven't played it too far but it still has a feel of soulbound to me. the story line seems a lot more interesting but the combat and the hole finding a helper bit just seems a bit samy. I'm not complaining about what I've played so far though, it is really well put together. I just get the feeling it's yet of the same we've had a few times.

will I buy it when it's released? I'm not sure yet. i'll see what I think when I complete the beta but so far I have to say it isn't really enspiring me. just feels like an audio drama that you get to make the odd choice in and have to do battles to progress.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arnold18 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : music097 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Perzeus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : abdullah_mohammad via Audiogames-reflector