Re: Accessibility of fighting games

At 3 dude, we are talking mainstream fighting games, not audio action games here, as the first two posts state.
Regarding game, yeah, skullgirls is a solid game if you want to get into fighters, others are both injustice parts and the mortal kombat games on PC, both Injustice and MK also have quite a good storie which takes some hours to play.
I mostly buy games via the mobile steam app, it's completely accessible and isn't that hard, on the pc, your best bet would be using the regular steam site in your browser of choice.

Greetings Moritz.