extracting an operating system for a braille notetaker

Hi,

I've recently got my hands on an old Baum Pronto 40 machine, that doesn't Work anymore.
It starts up, sort of, but the keys doesn't Work. I've tried to reinstall the software, the operating system, and the BIOS, but I can't, because the keys isn't working. So, the thing I'm thinking of, is that the operating system is the falty part, and it needs to be reinstalled, so I'll somehow extract the operating system installation file, and copy the content to the Windows folder through my computer. So, my question is, do anyone here know a program that can extract an operating system file? The file extension is .nb0.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards: Aksel Christoffersen

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : akse0435 via Audiogames-reflector