Re: manamon key

Moderation:

Like it or not, folks, discussing the sharing of a key in this instance constitutes illegal distribution. Please don't do it. Consider this a caution. I don't want to have to warn anybody specifically.

End moderation

While I may agree with you that support has generally stopped and that forty bucks is a lot to pay, I can also tell you that, like a previous poster pointed out, I was able to retrieve a key from Aaron when I sent him a polite email. I doubt he'll do this over and over again, but it is always worth reaching out to a developer before just assuming that they won't do key replacements. If Aaron is cherry-picking who he gives keys to (as in, for the first time), this is definitely bad developer etiquette and needs to stop.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tysonsylvester123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector