Re: The 7 main voices

Even the Braille N' Speak voice was better than Microshaft Sam. That's why I used him in a suicidal skit afew years back. I don't have that file anymore, but you can still hear it if you want to by going to www.gwennacast.com and checking the 2008 archives. That's a podcast run by a dear friend of mine, one on whom I had and actually still have rather a large crush despite the fact that she's married. LOL. But I sent her the file because she agreed with me that Sam is the worst Sapi voice ever created. Anna would be decent if not for the fact that she's so damn quiet. She liked it so much that she asked to be allowed to use it in an episode of her podcast.