Re: Madden NFL 19 is coming!

Hello to all,
I'm just wanting to let you know, that writing playbooks is not going to work. The reason is EA has decided that they will update the playbooks  throughout the release cycle of the game, making static playbooks like the one we were working on impossible. For more information, please see the latest title update changes. https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/mad … e-november
Also, please note the lack of accessibility improvements, yet each update says that the updates are based on community feedback. For all of you who play,  please reach out to Karren, and blow up the forums with posts. We need to be heard, and with each passing update, I feel we are being ignored.
The link to the content changes in the latest title update is below:
https://www.ea.com/games/madden-nfl/mad … e-november
Don't worry menus are still being worked on, and I think you all will be thrilled with what we have accomplished.