Re: Injustice Gods Among Us. More accessible than before.

smoothgunner wrote:

seen u at evo on youtube and kudos for playing hard and representing for blind gamers all around the world. i follow the fg community heavily and always wanted to checkout a tourny but havent got use to playing with headphones yet seeing that i would need to use this in tournys. im currently playing doa5 on a daily so all blind gamers do check the game out. mk is stuffed on the shelves seeing how im bored with it, and injustice never really did pull me in but with these new patch i may pick it back up and give it another try. thankyou for having the courage and bravery to ask for such a request

btw if u run into any of the devs at capcom tell them to put a freakin block button in there games. something like  giving a player the choice of putting it in his controller setup, as a throw button lp/lk this could be similar to a block button possibly lp/mp/hp/lk/mk/hk=block. this will make there games much more playable in the tourny scene for blind players because holding back to block is truely a pain when u dont know what freakin side u are on in certain times of the matches

I also disagree with the block button issue, that's only a MK trademark anyway. And, it's still not an issue when playing in tournaments. I regularly attend tournaments and fight extremely high level players that setup frame traps and are good at crossups, and I can still back to block when in a defensive state. In Injustice that is. Nevertheless, thank you for the propts. I'm just glad to see more and more fg blind players coming out and showing that we're out there too.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: threeblacknoises
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister