Re: my expirience with the ps vita.

Hi.
I've just borrowed a Vita from a friend of mine. It was pretty awesome. We talked about lots of random things, and suddenly he mentioned a Psp vita he have, which he won't use. I asked him if I could see it, and then if I could borrow it for a few days to see if it's something for me.
The Vita is pretty awesome! I'm having a bit difficulty on turning it on, because I have to get used to the icon which has to be slided down from the top of the screen.
I've downloaded the management program which should make me able to take backups and copy stuff to the vita, but it won't work for me, and I'm trying to figure out if it's because the program isn't accessible.