Re: Huboodle - 8 games in one!

hello all, was just getting in as the creators haven't done it yet to tell you guys that a new version of the game has come out and its name has changed. It is now called "Game world" and it has some new features. It also allows for more direct commenting on the accomplishments of others and getting  into games is now faster as well as it seems to have better server support.

I have to say I am not sure why they changed their name as "Game World" has much less MFFF to it than "Huboodle" did. That said, they seem to still be wanting to add more content to the game which I hope to see in the future and if they do not mention it here, I will do so.