Bokurano Daiboukenn 3 question

Hi, I've played BK3 and got access to 20-3, the stage with the c4. After the level practicallly ended after one step and one c4, I thought: There must be more in here. And yes there is. I found the hidden c4 spot near the ceiling, climbed up to it with lots and lots of small boxes, set the c4 and bahm! Got absolutely and completely wrecked by this secret boss. Is there any chance I can defeat this thing? Do I have to do something special? Oh and thanks very much for that message that now asks where you want to start the level.