Re: Our latest IOS game Minesweeper Deluxe

Hi.
@Dark: thanks a lot for the explanation about Super tile Smash. It makes great sense.
Regarding Minesweeper: I Don't have any trouble at all by navigating. Here is what I do:
1. Turn the rotor to horizontally navigation.
2. Swipe up, down, left or right just like arrow keys, and you can easily navigate the whole board as you wish.
3. VOiceover might tell a number after the coordinates. That means the amount of minds around the square you have selected.
An example:
If VOiceover announces the number 1, that means there is one mind in one of the 4 directions around you. If it announces two, that means there are minds on two squares around you.
The difficulty is very high in this game. I was very close to beat level one, but I made a small mistake and boom... big_smile