Re: How did you find audiogames?

My braillist gave me Winboard for JFW and the demo of Accessible Starfight circa 2001, and that was it until I somehow came across Brian Smart's article on the use of the mouse in audio games (or lack thereof), in either late 2007 or early 2008. I don't remember what I searched for that led to that, or if there are any clues on a harddrive somewhere, but I want to think this led to me finding audiogames.net in 2008 or 2009, not finding much of interest other than Sara and ... Drive, I think? I found the forums in 2010, probably via a news post about Aprone's Towers of War, realized I didn't have to be an llc or part of an organization to share what I'd been working on, and also there were people around who might maybe possibly be interested in helping my games sound less like I'd recorded most of the sounds via a cheap Karyoke mic. Also, I got here just after Aprone and Nyanchan, so there were actually interesting things happening.