Re: TombHunter Released!

I beat the game like two weeks ago but there is some things that I see it very hard to play in the game
like level seven the boulder it’s very fast you need to be very fast to run away from it
2 level 27 I think where there is the water there is a ghost there so I think playing on that it’s impossible because the ghost if he attack you you will die quickly
The problem is you can’t attack it
3 in level 18 i The stairs  too much confusing like when I want to get the bucket  I need to find this tears that the monster on it and that very confusing
on level 30 I don’t know if this bag only happen to me or no but I will say it when I am near from the another stairs the character woke very slowly I don’t know why that happened