Why isn't she noire available on the app store?

Hello,
Why isn't she noire available for iOs? I saw on audiogame.it or whatever it wa available for pc and mac, but because I cannot use paypal in my country I cannot buy it. But I thought for a long time that it was available for iOs as well. The game description tells the same thing as well. When I try to search for it in the app store no results come up.
Thanks