Does anyone know the D programming language?

Hi all,
Does anyone know the D programming language? Its a C and C++ like language, but its higher level than C and C++. Here's the description from the manual:

D is a general purpose systems and applications programming language. It is a high level language, but retains the ability to write high performance code and interface directly with the operating system API's and with hardware. D is well suited to writing medium to large scale million line programs with teams of developers. D is easy to learn, provides many capabilities to aid the programmer, and is well suited to aggressive compiler optimization technology.

D is not a scripting language, nor an interpreted language. It doesn't come with a VM, a religion, or an overriding philosophy. It's a practical language for practical programmers who need to get the job done quickly, reliably, and leave behind maintainable, easy to understand code.

D i s the culmination of decades of experience implementing compilers for many diverse languages, and attempting to construct large projects using those languages. D draws inspiration from those other languages (most especially C++) and tempers it with experience and real world practicality.

I won't post everything here because its very long, but D supports a lot, including object orianted programming (OOP), classes, operator overloading, functional programming, productivity, modules, templates, associative arrays, documentation generation, functions, nested functions, function litterals, dynamic closures, in, out, and ref parameters, arrays, strings, resource management, automatic memory management, explicit memory management, RAII (see documentation for details), good performance, Lightweight Aggregates, an inline assembler, reliability, contracts, unit tests, debug attributes and statements, exception handling, Synchronization, support for robust techniq ues, compile time checks, runtime checking, compatibility, Operator precedence and evaluation rules, direct access to C API's, support for all C data types, OS exception handling, it uses existing tools, project management, versioning, deprecation, and mutch more.

The reason I created this topic was to discuss the D programming language in general, ad help people out with it. I am still learning it, so we all can learn at the same time!