A blind legend English voice actors

Hi,

I know they had a French version of the game A blind legend. However who are the voices of the English version of it? I would love to meet some of the voices of king thorn and Edward Blake. That would be so nice to meet him and posibly discuss different things with them, maybe even interview them on the project. They were great actors and actresses in the game.