Re: Question about some database entries

Hello Dark,
I am sorry to hear that you have gotten some bad news.
I totally understand that this ight is not your top priority at this time and I hope all goes well eventually.
You made some very interesting points about Justin not handling the final send-off of his games.
It is truly a shame to see such great games and some pretty cool software just dissapeal off the face of the earth.
Thanks for answering my question about sorting the DB.
I honestly thought the "Search Archive" link was to search the news archive, thanks for the clearification.