Re: SpeakX for Growl is here

Hi @Robjoy,

Excellent! I came across GFW earlier today and liked it, aside that I had to use NVDA's read under cursor feature to read notifications. Now, this has made GFW a realistic and usable tool. Good work!

This has inspired me to attempt to write my own soon, using the ScreenReaderAPIWrapper I made for .NET. Would you be offended if I used your source code as a starting point? Or you might want to do this yourself of course, in which case I'll leave it to the expert.

Thanks again. Keep up the good work.