Re: Confused by driverless cars

From the way there marketing it now you will not even own your car in the future. I just saw a story that this company is making a driverless car that lift has signed on to the project. So lets say you want a certain radio station on the radio or you want the ac set to a certain temperature all these cars in this fleet are supposed to remember your user settings and adjust accordingly. But all the things I see on reddit are how can we change the white kane. Basicly try to renvent the wheel what all these college kids are doing and they really think there helping us well its enoying. Thats another topic in it self.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : microsoftsam203 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Phil via Audiogames-reflector