Re: I Suck at BK3 and I Need Help

Nah. Jacking up the running speed will just make the game harder in some ways (easier to fall in pits) and much easier in others (you will be able to outrun enemies easier). If you mean speeding -everything up? No, that just makes the game harder overall, and there are higher difficulties for that. I think normal needs to be a little easier pretty much across the board, but I'll take camera/sonar as a hell of a good start. I'm glad you're not 100% closed to ideas to help improve the game, because it's quite good as is.

I have a triple yoyo now, and oh my god is that thing strong. Full disclosure: I beat MudKiller with cats, but if I'd done the triple yoyo thing first, I could've done it that way. It breaks walls better than the regular yoyo does. Am at 23.2 as we speak, and am not going to be beating the game anytime soon.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : robomastr42 via Audiogames-reflector