Re: Super Smash Brothers Ultimate: Game Discussion

Hi.
@flameAlchemist, as previously stated, it will include every character that's been in every Smash Bros. title (the original, Melee, Brawl, and Wii U/3DS). There's a reason why the phrase "Everyone Is Here" was present in coverage of the game and in the trailer, after all. XD

As for the game itself, I'm really excited to try the game out. I hear some people got the game early, and there's already a bunch of leaks out there, even the ROM itself is out there!
That being said, the character I'm more concerned for is Piranha Plant. I mean, a lone plant? What's next, a Goomba? A Koopa Troopa? Oh well, we'll see how that character plays. Other than that, I'm still excited for the future of this game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FamilyMario via Audiogames-reflector