Re: Microsoft Backtracks, Classic Skype Lives to See Another Day

It would definitely be nice if split window view came to Skype 8, I have no plans to move from using that at the moment. The only major annoyance that I see at the moment is that sometimes it kicks me out of the app, which means that I have to sign back in. I get a notification that says I've been signed out of Skype, so I have to retype my email address, and because I have 2FA enabled and the Microsoft Authenticator app on my phone, it's a simple matter of just tapping the right number in the app to sign in. But that's still unacceptable, considering it happens a few times a week, and for no reason. I've Googled the problem, and it seems to be a bug with no fix at the moment. At least it isn't as frequent as it used to be, when I first upgraded to the October update of Windows 10 when it came out, it was happening multiple times a day.