Re: GoldGun, the adventure of a blind policeman

wlomas wrote:

how long is an episode to complete? the first one you release, how long will it take to complete?

Thanks @wlomas.
The gameplay of the first episode is about 35 minutes. But we didn't like the idea of putting the game controls too easy, so at least, it takes me a bit longer to complete it. That being said, the first episode works a bit like a pilot, where we put the ideas and main game mechanics into action. As we grow like a team, the work becomes easier and production flow improves. This will enable us to make longer episodes in the future, especially related to the length and difficulty of the play missions. We have quite cool ideas, so we need just a good welcome from players so we can keep improving in the future.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : david_oliva via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mherrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zuckuss via Audiogames-reflector