Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello, my name is Ilya!
I want to post on this forum!
I learned about the gaming forum for a long time, but I didn’t register anything.
As you well see, I do not know English well, but despite this, I can read and understand the text written in English without great difficulty!
I ask the respected administration to remove the restriction from my account so that I can join the discussion of various game issues in this wonderful platform.
Thanks in advance for your reply and help!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : momo93 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : oliver . edholm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : TT_Gamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : electro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ilyafomichevmail via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ilyafomichevmail via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : nathon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : fluffy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : christian . garcia96 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : christian . garcia96 via Audiogames-reflector