Re: Alter Aeon December 2018 Update

Thank you big time.
Well, seems like I should dive more into this issue myself. I quickly took a look at the website again where I don't find any contact information. But under the help heading, it says something about Windows 64 bit. I'm a bit busy at the moment so I don't have time to look more at this at the moment. I just assume you could install and launch the program, since an update was released a few months ago. So I didn't expected any issues.
I'l look more into that when I have the time. Thanks for posting on the channel.