Re: Getting started with coding audiogames in Python?

Also I'd actually like to take the time to respond to 30 other than my one line response.

Oh come on, let's not get started on this. you've been BGT all the way until someone whoever made you see the light. that's even worse I think.

I have been shopping around for alternatives for at least a year, but until Python I could not find anything that met my needs.

Stop trying to make people look bad, you'll most likely get the same treatment.

I feel like they do that to themselves just fine.

Just because at one point I said that I thought python is slow (never meant to crap on it like you say since I use python for NVDA addon coding, the little  I have done that is.

Does the argument in my streaming group not count? You were very adamant that Python was useless for game development. Even in this forum topic you have reiterated this fact.

So you are the one who should stop trying to start shit because when I kindly asked you the other day whether you could share some information about Python audiogame development you went on about how you are using some private tools and being a bit of a proud ass about it.

So I'd like to address this for a second more thoroughly. Oriol came to me and asked me if I could give him advice. I kindly explained that I was working with some code that was not publicly available and couldn't discuss all of it. Where I could I attempted to answer questions about which libraries to use and so on. Oriol chose to get snappy with him when I refused to divulge how I was doing such things are encryption and packing as those are things that are not public. If those who I am working with decide to make that public, then that's a different story, but esentially I'm being asked to betray the trust others have put in me for someone else's gain. It has nothing to do with being a quote unquote proud ass, it has everything to do with agreements and decency.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : vlad25 via Audiogames-reflector