Re: lets talk about problems with sleeping

Hi.
Yes, yes! Damn I know what all that feels like. I can have periodes like that for a few weeks, and then suddenly, I can sleep normally again for almost a half year or maybe a year, and those sleeping issue periodes just happens very random for me. Sometimes it can happen twice in a half year, sometimes more, and other times less. If I screw up my sleeping, I'm really screwed. However, I'm very lucky that i don't nmeed much sleep at all, so I can quickly get a normal sleeping skedual again. But when it screws up, it's not fun at all.