Re: I Suck at BK3 and I Need Help

I think I am at level 49 right now. Carla is level 45, and most enemies are around level 37 or so from what I gather. I ended up beating 11-3 and 4, but I cheated. I brought out a bunch of cats, used some speed drinks so they'd follow me, and it worked. I basically kept Carla alive by clearing a path for her by letting the cats kill the enemies and get hit by the bombs. I know I know, I'm a cheater, but something is telling me to stick with this game despite my occasional annoyance with it. I plan on using 10-1 for more grinding. It's a good nondangerous level to do that. One thing that would be cool is if the developer could make the ultimate shop that sells most things, especially healing items, drinks, ammunition, etc. That way, we don't have to keep checking every shop to keep track of what we need. It kind of reminds me of something like Brightwater superstore. Every marketplace in that game sold most of the healing items.