have no idea what audiogame jam is about so am asking about it here

Hey everyone,
So I was finally catching up on some of Liam's streams and he has a fair amount of audiogame jam stuff. Maybe I am living under a rock, and if so feel free to let me know, but I have no clue what this audiogame jam thing is about. What is it? I guess an event for students to develop audio game prototypes?
This kinda reminds me of the experimental audio games, and there are a couple of those which I genuinely like and a handful more which I found interesting for one reason or another. I'm listening to some of Liam's streams and am getting much the same vibe. So what I'm most curious about is, if I like a game from a previous event, how can I play it now? And what should I do when the next event comes along so I can at least have a taste of the games?
Any answers are greatly appreciated!