Re: beginner to audiogames

Crazy Party does make a lot of sense as a recommendation. While some of the worlds and games are quite difficult, it doesn't throw you in the deep end right away. In fact, the first few worlds are pretty easy. There are a few challenging games sprinkled in here and there, bouncing ground, I'm looking at you, but for the most part, a beginner would definitely be hooked. Even the card battles are pretty easy, at least if you play offline. I never got into Pokemon or anything like that, and really didn't think I'd enjoy it, but I was able to figure out how it all worked fairly quickly.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector