Re: the life in world: my first game!

Human user of the internet platform audiogames.net connor142, here on refered to as I, me, and/or myself, wishes to extend the most sincere of greetings and polite salutations to any and all fellow users of so called internet platform, here on out refered to as site, page, and/or forum . I am digitally transmitting this collection of computer bytes (translated into writing and/or speech curtISy of your personal digital home computing machines) in an effort to  deeply express the present concerns I harbour for this particular point of discussion, here on refered to as topic, thread, and/or subject at this moment in the universally agreed on and globally instituted definition of time. Whilst I do not currently hold, keep, honour, or intend to hold, keep, or honour a position of administration, moderation, management or enforcement on the site, I however see no choice but to humbly ask the current administrators, moderators, managers, and/or enforcers to make any and all contributions to the subject matter revolving around fellow human being Mahdi's aledged entertainment program "The life in world" immediately seace via the tools, means, and methods at your disposal, namely the roomered and legendary "close topic" button. The topic (see above definitions contained within this missive) has occupied a place in the site's "New releases room" for what is acceptable to call "a very long time". Through all of this passed time, the aledged creator of the aledged entertainment software has offered no ways to obtain his creative work, be this through hyperlinks, buttons, clickables, file sharing, emails, and/or any and all other forms of digital file distribution. My forcasts, predictions, and expectations for the arrival of the aledged piece of software also rarely exceed the point at which liquid h2o (refered to by many as "water), crystalizes into solid h2o (refered to by many as "ice") for the next 8760 hours. I now extend my most sincere and polite thanks and blessings of any and all supernatural entities of your choosing to you, the reader, and wish you an astonishingly pleasant day. I shall leave you by preceding to translate the above into an easier understand format. Translation follows:
Oy, there's been no game for ages, it's time to close this topic. Good bye yall.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dzsoker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dzsoker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : best audiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheTrueSwampGamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rand via Audiogames-reflector