Re: MK11 Announced!

@39, you're definitely right that SNK is definitely a little behind on production value... or at least were for awhile. But like I said earlier, to each their own. I will take a good fighting system with solid mechanics over a tripple A production with boring gameplay, because the lasting value for me is in the fighting, but I realize not everyone apreciates it. And I confess that as a Japanese speaker, even someone who isn't fluent, I take the lack of a dub for granted... because even with games that have language options I use the Japanese anyway as I'm fluent. I've never stopped to apprreciate how many more possibilities that gives me in terms of game selection, but I suppose I should. I'm simply cynical about this title as I am with NRS every time they announce one, because I'm not a fan of the way they rely on gimicky extras and guest characters to sell their games, rather than on a solid fighting game with decent mechanics. There's a reason MK and IJ always last for only a couple of years on the professional level while Street Fighter and even KOF go for much longer. But this is definitely of-topic, so I'll stop rambling... I definitely will be followin this to see where it goes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragomier via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mr . brunete via Audiogames-reflector