Sound of Magic - puzzle questions

Hi all,

now that the new adventure from Everbyte is up people might start to ask questions about puzzle solutions.
This threat is probably gonna be extremely spoiler heavy. So don't read ahead if you haven't played the game yet.

I personally don't think language problems should be discussed here. The game will release in english sooner or later and if you're having trouble understanding the game's german you probably will have a hard time enjoying it.
If others disagree though we also can try to solve those questions here as well...

Here the first question I opened this threat for:

hannes wrote:

can some one tell me what to do with that piece of cheese i found in the captains cabin and how do i get the book in the house it keeps getting away from me pleas help

I give you a hint first, I don't want to spoil the solution for you.
You can't use the cheese yet. So focus on the book. Try to keep it from flying away, build a trap. Pro tip: You need to do things in more than one room.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : harrylst via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : hannes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kevin via Audiogames-reflector