Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Tanks you both.
I have discovered that i am a little to font what i can do with a bionet with a empty M16, since the stinging is on a high speed.
So two kills of my sessions was due to my selfconfedence.
It is sometimes hard to guess where the mob is comming from.
If there is to much traffic, there is noticeable lag and Soundboost does not help for me.

So, it gets a little like a assessment for me.
/lol/

The last 2 days there is less lude, so i do not know where the balance between that and the amound of players is.

So if you have more tips, please feel free to give them.

Greets from Master Po from the Netherlands.