Re: Updates by SoundMUD

It's good there have been changes to sound rts, though myself I was always looking forward to more  campeignes and story options. While the multiplayer is fun, especially with  how many  unit types there are now and varients on the way maps work, I'd love to  see something story based with missions that were hard to complete. I did hear of one fully fleshed out campeigne but I  I'm not sure who made it or where, ---- perhaps such things could be added to the site like the multiplayer maps?

As you might imagine however, from me being an rpg fan, I'm extremely  interested in the sound mud  rpg end of things.  my brother  is a huge diablow player so I'd love to see something with similar randomness, missions objects and story, even if not on the same scale.  As I remember when i last checked out the rpg it was fun but rather short, there ere only a couple of weapons and only one or two types of monsters , and you couldn't really level. Any changes to the main game?