wanting editing help

hello everyone. I need one file edited into 2 major files. This is the minigun sound in fortnight. i need the spinup sound, or the first 2 or so seconds, separated from the firing sounds. also if you could, get only one of the shoot sounds instead of all of them? if you could do that as well as separate all of that from the sound at the end, about 1 second, that would be amazing. Whoever you are you will be in the credits file or at the bottum of the readme of my scrolling battles fortnight mod, demo can be found at:
http://anyaudio.net/listen?audio=pBOky9r0TD
leave comments there, or here, or both, i don't care. i will be checking both