Smack me for windows released, open source and with podcast!

Hi everyone,
Yesterday I was working on the bpm annalyzer. In just about 2 hours today, I bring to you a new game: Smack me for windows!

Smack me is a clone of a game made for iOS, which has the sounds freely available in .wav format. It's highly addictive and I'm switching son to android, and I still want to play this game. So I decided to make the windows version for this game and this will be one of the first games I make for android, if I can figure out java.

So what's this game about?
It's sort of like bopit, but you have to follow musical rhythms which go really really really really fast, no  kidding. And there's no better way to explain it than with a podcast, is there?
The zip file with the game includes the podcast and yes yes, it's open source bgt!

Check it out at:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2142080/smackMe.zip

  • [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ogomez92
    • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Gaita 2014 Asturiana
    • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: keyIsFull
    • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: janagirl
    • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ
    • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: turtlepower17
    • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ogomez92
    • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: keyIsFull
    • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: kristijan
    • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: burak
    • Re: ... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: janagirl