Re: jc-hosting issues?

ehcp is what we're using for right now, been wanting c panel for a good while now and helped installed it on other servers too so it's actually not that hard to setup if you know what you're doing. The problem is, we're using ubuntu here for right now and porting shit that we have over to centOS, is a bit tricky at the moment, oh well, you learn and you make shit not happen the first time around. Lol. However, if we bought c panel, we wouldn't really be able to offer free shit now would we? hahahahahaha. Web hosting free shit would have to be toned down a bit and we wouldn't be able to offer the 5 gigs of nice starting disk space that people love so much. That's what makes us unique from other web hosting things. We use a different panel than mosts, and we have a different strategy that we do that makes us great. There is a panel for centos that I'd like to get my hands on and I'm helping out another person test. It's called centos web panel. It's free, but there's a couple of issues with it that I'm seeing that I'm helping with their tech team to make it all nice and  pritty. Database creation doesn't work per user account and we've been kind of on the ball with that for a bit. I think once we get to dealing with that, we may be able to port over to that. there's a payed version of that for like $11 a year and it comes with a bit more security and that's, what I don't mind paying to keep shit the same as it has been. It's like c panel, almost identical. I have access to a server that is running it and been playing with it for a bit and it's not bad at all. Also, installing that thing is like easy as cake and I do believe you can get WHM moduals for it too. You'd have to install it, don't come with it, and you'd have to by it, but I already have someone offer me stuff for it if I want it. Lol. But trust me, Porting over to stuff that we want will happen in the future, just, not now but we all learn now don't we? And what we have right now, people like. email accounts, databases manageable domains and a lot more. Sorry if this post comes off long but you see, being a server admin can't help but talk about all this shit. Lol. hahahahaha!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ernie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dash via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dash via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jonnyboy1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector