Re: `Cosmic Rage, an all new, all awesome Space MOO from Nathan Tech!

hello everyone! for those who were unable to attend the small mini event I just held, cosmic Rage just had an exciting, and by exciting I mean I've been on and on and on about it and the HTPL's are sick of testing it, release. this release is: Megasuits! I don't want to spoil it too much with my silly person words, so read help megasuits, and related files. I hope you enjoy this, because I sure enjoyed coding it! Feedback and suggestions appreciated