Hello,
@Bookrage I fully agree with you on that one. Of course many things in manamon could be balanced, and probably need to be. But I've spend about sixty hours playing manamon to complete it, fully explore the map, find out every secret and so on, which is far more than I did in many games I paid for. There are, in audiogames development, many things to complain about, many situations were we paid for products that were absolutly not worth spending any dollar on them. But here's the thing, we paid because we wanted to support game devlopment and, of course, because we're in desperate need of new games, and because we're stupidly hoping for the best each time a new fps clone is released.
So to go back to manamon, this was the first time I bought an interesting game since long. If you guys want to shout in frustration about something you paid for and that really stole your money, complain about audiodefense, which we bought, which was going to be amazing even with such a simple gameplay, and which disapeared with all its content, with no chance to get it back. In this situation I fell like I've waisted my money.

Best regard,
Simon

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Chris via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector