Re: preserving the BMMV TV shows

hi,
update.
all the movies from the links on the jeff's page or the former bmmv links are now done downloading.
out of 2239 links on that page 275 have failed due to links expiring, the rest have been loaded on the server.
just got off work so give me a bit to compile list and send it your way.
if you have any of the shows, send me name of the show along with a link. if you have many of the shows on the list get in touch, I'll set you up with an ftp connection to upload the files.
this excludes the files I saved on my sendspace account, the ones that were only present on the bmmv,those are safe sitting in my sendspace account right now.

If the tv shows leave us with a significant amount of space on the server, I'll load all the movies on there, too. so that something like this does not happen again.
I have gotten 2 domains so far, audiodescribed.tk and audiovalt.tk but they yet need to be fixed up and pointing to the server, that will come soon, once the house is in bit of a order.

At those that have expressed interest in donating towards server costs, I thank you. I would rather not that a single person like kaigoku have to bair the brunt of the server costs.
If you have expressed interest in donating, my paypal email is nishantrana[at]gmail.com (email written so to avoid bots dropping money into my paypal tongue )
if even 10 people donate $2 maybe more not sure yet, monthly just rough estimates, we should have no trouble with the server costs at all.
This includes paypals cut,fees charges and the monthly server costs.
If you try to donate to that email and it fails, let me know and I will set up a paypal link or whatever else paypal has.

In my last post I included the cost of the cloudflare thingy too, but my friend says we should be ok with a free cloudflare plan, so we will go along with that and see how that goes. just mentioning it here sinse I included that in my financials section last time.
Grryf