Re: Adventure At C:

With the help of the posts on the forum here, I have now beaten every stage except windows!

I never thought I'd be able to get this far!

Out of all the bosses, I'd say the Users boss is the hardest.

Now, I'll save windows for another day!

Here's my current stats.

Attack: 8.

Defense: 15.

Bits: 4415.

Lives: 91.

Current Health: 200 (Max 200.)

Six Accomplishments.

Edit: Oh, I forgot...Playtime: 6 hours, 45 minutes, 59 seconds, seriously!

I know my Defense is too high and attack too low to have a chance at getting passed the Windows stage. I guess I'll be doing some bit grinding. How not fun that will be.

Anything else special I should know before entering windows? I have to figure out how to get the key code again and it should appear in the shop. I do know that much.

Edit 2: oh, I did combine the code and fight the interlude boss. I got the accomplishment owned 25000 bits! So now I'll upgrade as much as I can before entering the windows folder! I tried the Windows folder. I kill all the enemies up to the point after you duck under a wall, jump over a rock and get to a corrupted sector with a deletion ray at either side. I know I can stand as close as location 128 to avoid the delete ray hitting me, but no matter how fast I tap the right arrow key, I can't make it to, let alone over the deletion ray at the other side of the pit! Any Ideas?

This is such a wonderful game!