Re: Prometheus: Eternal Wars

Greetings!
Well, being like Miriani is one of the things we do not want to be. Yes, we are space-based and whatnot, but for one, we do not! use Miriani's codebase, and for two, Miriani is irrealistic whereas we try to be as realistic as possible. It might only be an attempt, but there's no harm trying in any case. As a personal opinion of that game I'd say that battling 18 million Praelor starships with only a few thousands of your own and winning is one of the most irrealistic ideas I've ever seen around.

Anyway, we're shooting a bullet out of the topic here, so to speak. Were I you I'd come to see it yourself and actually test it for some time before saying anything.

  • [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: PrometheusMOO
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: venom
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: PrometheusMOO
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: balliol
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: king gamer222
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: PrometheusMOO
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: PrometheusMOO