Re: Question For Android Users

@20: Well, maybe touch latency is what I'm experiencing, though on the 5T it is supposed to be 87 ms. While it's not the best, I wouldn't expect it to be really noticible. I believed the latency was due to Talkback scanning the gesture you are doing for a brief period of time, for example when you swipe to a direction, you may be simply swiping or starting an angular gesture and that would explain the brief latency, but well, maybe the 5T doesn't have that good of a touch screen. At least it is not bad to the point that the double tap works like once out of ten, something I have none with an old device and was quite surprised about.
I'm still perplexed though, OnePlus devices are often considered among the smoothest with Google Pixel phones, so if touch latency was that bad I guess it would be quite different.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Drewin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : deathtime via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector